Understanding & Acquiring Bonding
Keynote: Jennifer Black, MBA
Office of Surety Guarantees
US Small Business Administration
Headquarters Washington, DC
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) guarantees bid, performance, and payment surety bonds issued by certain surety companies
- Under its SBG program, the SBA guarantees bid, payment, and performance bonds for small and emerging contractors who cannot obtain surety bonds through regular commercial
- SBA guarantees contracts up to $10 million, including the streamlined application for those up to $400,000.
- The S. Small Business Administration announces the first fee decrease in Surety Bond Guarantees in 12 years.
- The program is currently outperforming its previous year results yielding nearly $1.7 billion in the final bond contract
- The S. Small Business Administration is offering new, free tools for new and established small business exporters to help them grow and succeed in international trade.
Did You Know!
All Trades: Including Constructors Architects * Engineers * Residential Builders* Specialty Contractors* Small Business Owners * Supporters, etc.